The DGS-105 5-Port Gigabit Switch is an economical, plug-and-play networking switch solution for SOHO/SMB wanting to benefit from the increased bandwidth of Gigabit Ethernet. It provides five Gigabit ports that enable you to easily expand your network and provide a quick way to upgrade your network to Gigabit connectivity. The DGS-105 features D-Link’s Green Technology to save energy and reduce heat, which in turn extends product life without sacrificing performance or functionality. With support for IEEE 802.3az Energy-Efficient Ethernet (EEE) which can detect when there is no Ethernet traffic, and will proceed to power down the idle port, saving a substantial amount of power.
- Five (DGS-105) Gigabit Ethernet LAN ports for high-speed wired connections
- Cable Diagnostics Function notifies users of cable conditions through product LEDs
- Plug-and-play installation for convenience
- Reduces power to a port when no link to that port is detected
- Adjust power to a port by detecting the length of the connected Ethernet cable