The D-Link DWC-1000 Unified Wireless Controller is a centralized wireless LAN manager developed specifically for campuses, branch offices, and small-to-medium businesses. With the ability to manage up to 66 wireless access points (12 AP licence included) and a maximum of 264 wireless access points in a Peer Group, the DWC-1000 is a cost-effective mobility solution for small to medium-scale environments. Its auto-managed AP discovery and single point management allow customers to acquire an enterprise class system without the burden of executing massive and complex configurations.
- Centrally manage up to 66 AP’s per controller
- Scalable up to 264 AP’s per cluster
- 12 AP licence included
- Automatic Wi-Fi network optimisation
- Robust Network Security with Intrusion Detection
- Guest Management and Hotspot ticketing system