IDEAL 33-508 FT-45 4 Pc Termination Hip Kit with FT-45, Punchdown Tool, PrepPRO
- Tool installation kit for terminating both RJ-45 modular plugs and modular jacks to twisted pair cable
- Includes FT-45™ Feed-Thru Modular Plug Crimp Tool (30-495), Punchmaster™ II Punch Down Tool (35-485), PrepPRO® stripper (45-605), scissors (35-088) and pouch with clip
- Crimps standard, Feed-Thru and shielded CAT5e, CAT6 and CAT6A modular plugs
- Impact punch down tool for 110 data jacks or panels and 66 blocks
- Spare slot in pouch to hold 35-485 Punch Down Tool
The 33-508 Twisted Pair Termination Hip Kit includes the necessary tools to cut, strip and terminate RJ-45, 8P8C modular plugs to twisted pair cabling or punch down conductors to modular jacks. This compact kit contains the core hand tools needed for working with twisted pair cabling. The tools in the kit are designed to work together with CAT5e, CAT6 and CAT6A cabling. The FT-45™ crimp tool is a compact, lightweight crimper that provides a flush cut on IDEAL Feed-Thru modular plugs. It is also compatible with standard (non-Feed-Thru) and shielded connectors. The Punchmaster™ II Impact Punch Down Tool is a spring-loaded tool with selectable impact force to seat and cut conductors to modular jacks or data racks. The PrepPRO stripper utilizes a fixed depth blade to score the jacket of twisted pair cable without nicking the inner conductors. Scissors are included for cutting off old connector ends and trimming the cable or conductors to size. The pouch includes a clip to attach the kit to a tool bag or belt and keeps the termination tools together in one compact space.