AVP Broadcast opticalCON Duo, Chassis connector, 4 solder contacts, 1 LC-Duplex feedthru socket and 1 shell ground contact (for SMPTE cable shield)
Neutrikâ€š opticalCON Duo chassis connector acts as a “feedthru” allowing simplified installations by connecting a conventional LC-Duplex on the rear. It is built in the standard D-type size shell and features an automatic sealing cover for maximum dust and dirt protection and a Push-Pull locking mechanism for safe connection.â€š
Not compatible to SMPTE 304M standard. Suitable for indoor (studio) camera links considering specific conditions acc. to IEC 60664-1 like pollution degree 1, overvoltage category 1 and rated voltage.
- Suggested OEM equipment connector due to LC front compatibility
- Designed as feedthru with automatic sealing shutter
- Shutter with silicone gasket protects optical connection from dust and dirt
- Suitable for indoor (studio) camera links considering specific conditions acc. to IEC 60664-1 like pollution degree 1, overvoltage category 1 and rated voltage
- Accommodates standard LC connectors on the rear for simple installation
- Connection on the front side either by rugged opticalCON or standard LC connector
- The low cost of the chassis connector makes it a viable alternative to traditional connectors in fixed installations
- Water resistant according to IP65 ingress protection in mated condition
- In case of limited space the chassis can be mounted without rubber gasket. IP rating for this is IP52.