Roland V-1SDI 3G SDI Switcher
V-1SDI is a flexible and versatile video switcher that makes it easy to connect and switch professional 3G SDI cameras and playback sources along with HDMI sources including cameras, smart phones, computers, tablets, Blu-ray players.
Compact and portable, the V-1SDI delivers professional switching results with its easy to use hardware interface complete with T-Fader and easy-to-see backlit buttons.
With support for 3G-SDI, the V-1SDI can operate at full 1080p resolution and can take advantage of the longer cable distance of SDI making this compact solution suitable for events and applications in even large spaces with the most professional level of SDI camera sources.
- Support for SDI and HDMI cameras, smartphones, tablet computers and PCs etc.
- Easy to operate with hardware controls
- Compact size
- PSB-7U, provided AC adaptor or Battery operation
- Supports up to Full HD 1080p
- 3 x 3G-SDI and 2 x HDMI*1 inputs
- 2 x 3G-SDI and 1 x HDMI*1 output
- Input 4’s scaler now supports a wider range of video and VESA resolutions.*1 *2
- Quad input multi-viewer with source labelling and audio metering
- Composition effects including DSK (Downstream Keyer), picture-in-picture etc.
- Capturing a still Image from Input Video on channel 4*3 [Ver.1.5]
- Full 14 channel audio mixer included
- Software control using V-1SDI RCS application for Mac and PC and remote control via RS-232 connection
- Sending a still image to the V-1SDI by V-1SDI RCS*3 [Ver.1.5]
- *1 HDCP Compliant
- *2 Built-in EDID Emulator
- *3 The Still-image data is deleted once the power is turned off.
The V-1SDI has two dedicated 3G SDI inputs, a third channel input that supports 3G SDI or HDMI and a fourth channel HDMI input that also includes scaling.
This makes the V-1SDI ideal in a variety of configurations for both an all camera applications and applications that mix cameras, video sources and computer data sources.
- * Video is only output from HDMI when HDCP is enabled. SDI outputs are disabled when HDCP is enabled.
The V-1SDI has two 3G SDI Outputs and one HDMI output. SDI PVW and MULTI-VIEW outputs are assignable from Program, Multi-view Preview or Full Frame Preview for flexibility in different applications where output display devices support either SDI or HDMI inputs.