IDEAL 36-380 TKO™ Carbide-Tipped Hale Saw Electrican’s Kit (16,20,25,32,40, 51)
IDEAL Electrical’s line of TKO™ Carbide-Tipped Hole Saws offer the most efficient and clean saw replacement for traditional knockouts by making smooth holes in a fraction of the time at a fraction of the cost. Specifically designed to cut sheet metal, IDEAL TKO™ saws will even cut stainless steel with their precision engineered ground carbide tips.
The innovative one-piece design includes the exclusive SmoothStart™ replaceable pilot drill which guides the saw to the surface avoiding saw damage and providing smooth accurate holes. With an integral over-drill flange the IDEAL TKO™ prevents saw penetration beyond the sheet metal. When it comes to quality, performance and durability, IDEAL is the professional’s choice for carbide-tipped hole saws.
- Integrated arbor provides solid rotation
- SmoothStart™ Pilot Drill prevents bit from “walking” on smooth surfaces
- Precision ground carbide teeth for fast cutting of clean burr-free holes
- Designed specifically for sheet metal and stainless steel
- Built-in over drill flange prevents penetration beyond the sheet metal